Facilitating Agile Change
Facilitating Agile Culture Change
Your organization is changing, adopting business agility principles and practices–which requires the support of everyone at every level in the organization, leading through influence to change the culture. You, too, are undergoing a personal transformation aligned to that change: A more facilitative interaction style is required to bring siloed groups together to address tough issues, and to collectively create transparency and whole system improvement.
Facilitating Agile Culture Change Program
Participants of the Facilitating Agile Culture Change Program learn and practice facilitative leadership behaviors, as well as how to design interactions, and lead and facilitate culture-changing meetings. They also learn how to positively influence culture in meetings as participants.
Much of this program focuses on behavior, inclusion, empowerment and conflict as experienced in meetings: Meetings are where facilitative behaviors are most easily practiced and observed, where culture can be most quickly influenced and changed.
Facilitating Agile Culture Change is part of Elevate’s Practice Makes Culture™️ series, offered as a six-week habit formation program for 5-25 participants, with three hours of virtual program time per week.
This program is designed for a cohort of one of the following:
- Agile, devops, lean, and digital transformation leaders, change leaders
- Agile, devops, lean, and digital transformation coaches, QSM/BRP facilitators, Line Managers and Product Managers
- PI planning facilitators (such as STEs and RTEs), Project Managers and ScrumMasters
- Intra-department multi-layer leadership teams (Marketing, Legal, Corporate Development, etc.)
Weekly practice sessions include:
- Facilitative Leadership Behaviors and Personal Habit Formation
- Practice the Change You Want to See: Team and Meeting Practice
- Leading/Facilitating Culture-Changing Meetings
- Facilitating Difficult Meetings & Conflict
- Designing Culture-Changing Meetings
- Creating a Continuing Practice for Sustaining Organizational Change
Full participation in all sessions and successful completion of exercises will make a participant eligible for an Agile Culture Change Facilitator (ACCF) certificate.
"Trust me, you want to do this. It's life changing."
Contact Elevate for more information or to schedule a Facilitating Agile Culture Change program.